Featured Post

Welcome Message and Disclaimer

Welcome to Continuous Epiphany! I chose the name Continuous Epiphany because that is what life seems to be for me. I am constantly discove...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Welcome Message and Disclaimer


Welcome to Continuous Epiphany!

I chose the name Continuous Epiphany because that is what life seems to be for me. I am constantly discovering new things about myself and the rest of the world, it is a constant, continuous epiphany.

In this blog I will be writing about my personal struggles with... well, anything. Some of my main focuses will be on my ADHD, my depression, and my constant skirmishes with my weight. On these pages I will record my own experiences, success, failures, methods which worked for me and those that did not. My hope is that this blog will remain fluid and be able to evolve over time to take whatever shape it needs to.

DISCLAIMER: I am writing about my own experiences, feelings, opinions, thoughts, and actions. Everything written in this blog is from my own point of view, and true TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY. Unless specifically stated, I am in no way advocating that ANYONE do ANYTHING I have done. Some parts of this blog may be disturbing to some, and may contain descriptions of events including my own personal experiences with abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment